Tulsi Leaves – Powder
Description: For Hair, Skin & Mouthwash
Organic Ayurvedic Herbs
- Effective against Hair issues like Greying, Dandruff & Fungal Infection
- Natural Skin Toner, best solution for Uneven Skin Tone and Pigmentation.
- Helps keep Skin Soft, Smooth and Glowing and also cures Skin Infection and Prickly Heats
- Effective in Tooth Ache and Bad Breath
- Used as a Mosquito Repellent
Toothpaste and Mouthwash: Crush 1 tbsp Tulsi Leaves and 4 cloves. Mix ½ tsp black salt. Add 1 tbsp water for toothpaste and 250 ml water for mouthwash.
Hair & Skin: Make a fine powder of the Tulsi Leaves. Mix water to make a paste of consistency like a cake batter. Apply on your hair or skin as a mask and leave it for 15 mins. Wash it with water to get dandruff free hair and smooth skin.
Mosquito Repellent: Burn the Tulsi Leaves and make sure the smoke reaches every nook and corner of the room as mosquitoes hide in the most unreachable corners. This will instantly kill all mosquitoes.
Weight when packed – 50 gm
Note: For external use only. If you are pregnant, nursing or suspect an allergy, consult a physician before use. Avoid the eye area. In case the paste enters the eye, wash thoroughly with tap water.